Why Choose Wallace
Promoting or selling land for development can be a long and arduous process, fraught with considerable financial risk, complications, uncertainty and at times false starts.
Working to deliver the planning consents necessary for final disposal on the open market typically costs between £250,000 to £500,000 – sometimes more. However, by entering into a promotion agreement with Wallace, you pay nothing: we get paid only when the site is sold, taking an agreed percentage of the disposal value. At Wallace, we have the expertise and financial strength to be able to clear the complex planning and technical hurdles to ensure we achieve on your behalf the maximum sales value for your land.
The Wallace promise
- From start to finish, a cost and risk-free process
- Extensive development, planning and commercial expertise applied to your project
- Transparent, honest and tailored approach
- Your interests at the heart of all decision making
- A development you can be proud of
- The maximum value for your land